Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OKC (92mi)

I felt really strong this morning, and it showed. After a few minor mix ups in directions, I was antsy to get moving and took off for the first 60 miles or so. After getting a flat and waiting on my saving graces Josh and Emma to lend me their pump, I ended up bringing in the ride on a paceline with a great crew of ladies. It was undoubtedly a long and tough day, but they made the last few miles a ton of fun! We even DM’d slushies from Sonic, which has become a running tradition.

It’s so exciting to be back in civilization, and I can’t wait to get exploring!

Happy Trails,


Lacy

 Some wisdom we found waiting for us at the church in OKC.

 Dream Team.

Dream Team again. This picture is comically less epic than was initially intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment